Wages and Human Resources
As part of this service, we prepare employment contracts, work agreements and agreements on the performance of work.
A comprehensive payroll agenda is provided as a standard feature and on the basis of documents received from the employer, which represent:
- employment questionnaires,
- credit sheet from previous employment, or confirmation of the employment office or sworn statement of the employee,
- employment contract, wage assessment, income tax payer's declaration,
- list of hours worked,
- confirmation of work disability,
- request for support when caring for a child,
- application for maternity cash allowance.
Based on the above documents, we prepare:
- employee applications and de-registrations for the social security office and for health insurance,
- pension records,
- credit sheets,
- confirmation on taxable income,
- confirmation to receive a child allowance or to obtain a loan, etc.,
- annual tax report and settlement.
Monthly wage calculation will includes:
- social and health insurance contributions,
- calculation of advance payment for income tax from dependent activities,
- wage deductions – savings, loan repayments, etc.,
- payrolls, advance payment and surcharge payslips,
- overview of wage components for each employee – names,
- sum of wage components,
- maintenance of payrolls for each employee,
- payrolls sent to employee private addresses,
- payment order or wage deductions and payments of net wages,
- transmission of data within the agreed deadline.